Event Information (Dates: April 27-29, 2018)
- SMOR is a rally style event where there will be rides lead by staff both at the off-road park onsite and at other local trails. There will also be overland classes offered that will cover everything from electrical systems to winching/recovery techniques.
- Staff will be there lead rides for all skill levels and vehicle types. (Including motorcycles and Subaru's)
- Sponsors/Vendors from the area will be onsite showcasing and selling the latest and greatest of the gear they have.
- Event schedules will be posted on the website and emailed all participants a month before the event.
- All rides and class registrations will take place on first day of the event
- Camping will be onsite in a designated area
- Camping onsite is included in all registrations
- Camping is primitive (no electric or water hookups)
- Water is available to be filtered from the river that runs through the park
- RV's and 5th wheels will not be allowed at the event
- Pit-toilets and Porta-johns will be available for everyone the entire weekend
- A raffle will be held at the end of the event where everyone will get a chance to win prizes from our sponsors and vendors.
- A cook out will be held Sunday afternoon
- Tickets are included for everyone who registers before 4/8/18
Dark Holler Off-Road Park in Cosby, TN
Follow us on Social Media to keep up with everything happening!